Loss Prevention Awareness
Loss Prevention Awareness: Loss Prevention Program, Standard
Operating Procedures, SOP, LP Audit, Avoid / Deter Losses, Training,
Naturally, we strongly recommend that all businesses incorporate a Loss Prevention
Awareness Program into their Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP), including policies and procedures
specifically designed for each organization. We are experienced in targeting these LP
directly at the critical areas identified through a
security risk assessment.
Loss Prevention Audit Helps Maintain Compliance
In addition, we are qualified to implement the Loss Prevention
Awareness program, including the design of a
Loss Prevention Audit used to maintain compliance with the newly established
policies and procedures that have been put in place.
A Loss Prevention Program accomplishes several
functions within a business:
- Administration of all Loss Prevention and Safety program topics of concern.
- Orientation, Training and Education to increase awareness and thereby deter and/or reduce losses.
- Program Compliance Auditing and Follow-Up Action Plans.
- Comprehensive Internal and External Investigations when required.
- Liaison with Law Enforcement and other Governmental Agencies such as Fire, Safety and OSHA.
Awareness in Advance Deters Loss
A Loss Prevention Program for your business will contain the components necessary to avoid
and/or deter losses from occurring by establishing:
- Background check and hiring criteria for job applicants
- LP and Safety training and orientation guidelines for management and employees
- Policies and procedures to maintain standards
- Spot-checks and/or audits to measure compliance
- Investigative response criteria when losses do occur
For more information about improving your company's LP awareness, call 317-363-8312, send email to
info@SummitLossPrevention.com. or submit the short form below: